Shanghai

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Shanghai is an upcoming Hindi political thriller film directed by Dibakar Banerjee, and starring Abhay Deol, Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin, Prosenjit Chatterjee and Pitobash. The film is currently being shot in Maharashtra. Based on the life of Politicians and their greed. The film is slated to release on June 8, 2012.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Same Here. Monsoon will bring some nice movies. Do hell with this IPL . Because of this good movies are not getting released :(

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
:aglerks: I have never seen that Jerk. Sirf Naam hi suna hai and saw her Sl** wife everywhere specially in " That Girl in Yellow Boot ".

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
Dibakar Banerjee directed two good movies. Khosla ka ghosla and love sex aur dhoka.He tries something new everytime, hope it goes off well.BTW Abhay Deol always has interesting choice of movies, unlike other Deols :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
I never miss movie of Abhay Deol. Have watched " Oye Lucky Lucky Oye " more than 10 times. LSD was a crap. Its better to watch clips on internet.

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
yes, I forgot Oye Lucky Lucky Oye by Dibankar. BTW LSD was fine, totally different Genre.Dibankar's kind of movies will never appeal to masses or most people...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sushubh News 0
Sushubh Brands 1
Sushubh Movies 1
H Movies 0
Sushubh Movies 0