Sony Xperia S

• Thread starter Thread starter Zoidberg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 6,024
Android 2.3 (With future planned upgrade to ICS 4). For a year 2012 Rs 32,500 phone, that's atrocious.

But 1280X720 resolution display with 342ppi is outstanding. Better than 326ppi Apple retina display.

Then again.. Xperia S has display problems, admits Sony

Do read>>>"Sony promises that the fault is limited to a "small number of units" and that its manufacturing process has been corrected."Additionally, the company has also asked its customers to approach local customer service centers if they notice the problem in their Xperia S smartphone. Sony will fix the phone for free.

has anyone on the forum purchased this phone? or everyone is waiting to buy the S3? 😕

I am getting training for the phone , 4hrs in morning! It felt like holding a cadbury bournville!! Plastic and light!

what kind of training? are you taught how to open the phone and repair it? 😕 or is it just for the software side?

When u will be circled around by geeks asking all the features and whats the best in this phone compare to others thn what? They can put me in tech support (BPO) but mainly in events, promotions. I hate iPhone users (just saying), from all of the customers they are the most PITA ones to brag and show off thr phone.

has anyone on the forum purchased this phone? or everyone is waiting to buy the S3? 😕

:mml: