Sony Xperia S

• Thread starter Thread starter Zoidberg
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 6,038
not really. with Galaxy nexus on sale for USD 400 in the US market, i had switch to it if i can find a buyer for my one x 🙂 i am living with it though. waiting for the zagg skin and amzer case to arrive. it is hard to use it without these protections.

Y u need zagg skin and amzer..? i normally dont use a protection cover for my N8( may be N8 is cheaper). It has lot of scratches in its body.. But not even a single scratch in screen...

i don't need them. i just like them. allows me to stop bothering about the phone when i am using a bike. i need the cover for improved grip. the phone is too thin and very hard to hold during calls.

man. someone find me a similar good looking case for the one x. 🙁 incipio still has not launched anything for the one x!

The cases on flipkart are shite. I had to browse 15 pages on XDA forums to find a good case for my phone. That too from a Chinese supplier.

heh. ebay usa does have some good cases. i want to get an incipio this time around. 🙁 would look on ebay india i guess.

heh. ebay india has 50 listings connected to just 2-3 cases. and they are not very good. i guess i would stick with amzer until i can get an incipio.

No.

6 Months Seller Warranty

Its an imported piece without Sony India warranty. Seller warranty is as good as useless.