Idea 3G speed @ 128 Kbps???

Sarath Kurup

I have been using Idea 3G netsetter for the last 1 year, and recently activated their unlimited plan @ Rs 950. Once that period of 1 month was over, I felt it was not worth it and returned back to the Rs 850 plan where we get 6GB. I got 6GB, but my speed still continues to be @ 128Kbps, and even after repeated complaints to Idea CustomerCare, Idea FB Page, Idea Twitter etc, and mails to Nodal Officer, Mumbai, they are unable to get me back my original speed.I saw this same issue (in various consumer complaint forums) with lots of other people who had taken 950 plans and then not able to return back to the original speed. Idea CC is saying that they have my connection reactivated to 3G speeds, but somehow I am not able to get it.So just a word of caution to all those who take 950 plan, wait to see if others are also facing the same issue as mine, and then proceed. I have already lost hope on Idea CC.

I have been using Idea 3G netsetter for the last 1 year, and recently activated their unlimited plan @ Rs 950. Once that period of 1 month was over, I felt it was not worth it and returned back to the Rs 850 plan where we get 6GB. I got 6GB, but my speed still continues to be @ 128Kbps, and even after repeated complaints to Idea CustomerCare, Idea FB Page, Idea Twitter etc, and mails to Nodal Officer, Mumbai, they are unable to get me back my original speed.

I saw this same issue (in various consumer complaint forums) with lots of other people who had taken 950 plans and then not able to return back to the original speed. Idea CC is saying that they have my connection reactivated to 3G speeds, but somehow I am not able to get it.

So just a word of caution to all those who take 950 plan, wait to see if others are also facing the same issue as mine, and then proceed. I have already lost hope on Idea CC.

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC185385 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular