poison in your food!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,628
You are making this forum a conspiracy forum.Rather than this documentary you should watch food inc.In India we dont mave mncs control over food but the farmers are equally worse.They mix coloring agents to ripening the fruits.

hohohohoh............main conspiracy theorist accusing me of making forum a conspiracy forum....................is that sarcasm?????:excitement:

----------

btw warthog.................perhaps i couldnt convey the love to you man.............i love ur posts.........:nevreness:

Warthog ...never mind..I am you biggest fan over here! 🙂

----------

Please create another thread "Poison in your water" so we will have complete poison dose. :dry:

In India we dont mave mncs control over food but the farmers are equally worse.They mix coloring agents to ripening the fruits.
You are insulting us. Few may do it, not all.

@sai....... It's the truth...... Some farmers do it because of ignorance others do it for money......... But they do it. 😡

Yes....the fruit vendors also inject sweetening agents to the fruits.....ha ha aha I think someday we might become like snakes....immune to all kinds of poisons....

You are insulting us. Few may do it, not all.

Proof?.The fact is that corporations dont directly produce foods in farms in India.

I think one of the achievement of warthog is, he has managed to create several other warthogs in this forum. Among the hundreds who would have read his posts, most would have dismissed it as crazy but some seem to have become inspired enough to start their own CTs.

well...........i have not been inspired by warthog........we share same brain wavelengths and see beyond what most others miss.we are different than others...........others dont see the obvious.........because they are engaged in their routine work and too busy to notice the obvious ............or they are just ignorant.i donno about warthog but my profession led me to this knowledge. now i dont want to argue about different pov..........i dont want to feed things in ppl's head..........i posted what i found.......readers have their own mind (open or closed).......their wish how to take it.

@sai....... It's the truth...... Some farmers do it because of ignorance others do it for money......... But they do it.
Proof?.The fact is that corporations dont directly produce foods in farms in India.

As I said some farmers may do it. None in our area do it including us.