Airtel Digital TV not adding MAX HD

Customer Care are mostly not given any information.. Hence the reason sometimes we dont get a confirmation from them. Sad part is, sometimes they are fed answers by people who are supposed to guide them or they think "out of the box" literally & hence some "over-smart" answers

Whats even more frustrating is as soon as they posted the tweet claiming that channel is yet not launched in HD they removed it

Technically they are correct as Sony Max HD fulltime Channel has not been launched.Sony Max HD for IPL is an event based channel and will be removed once IPL finishes.Full time Sony Max HD is supposed to launch within this year.

If its added to existing HD pack(s), then good, or I will not pay extra for MAX HD.

Airtel has 1 bad habit. Any new (Premium) channel is never added directly to old pack. The always upgrade pack with 'increased' price. e.g. Zee HD is not added in existing HD Plus pack.

I know 🙁Few days back i received an email from airtel stating each recharge above 200 will have full talktime. I recharged for 1000 and what i got was 904 :/

MAX HD is now available at Airtel DTH at channel number 222 and is free for Super HD Pack subscribers

Incorrect INFO. From where did you get this info??

Rs.5 per day with a minimum commitment of 45 days (225 effectively)orRs 150 for entire tournament.Nonsense, I'd say.