Why is Gandhi called the father of the nation?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
लखनऊ की रहने वाली 10 साल की एक लड़की की आरटीआई से जानकारी मांगने के लिए दाखिल अर्जी ने सरकार के लिए मुश्किल खड़ी कर दी है। छठी क्लास में पढ़ने वाली स्टूडेंट ऐश्वर्या पराशर ने 13 फरवरी को प्रधानमंत्री कार्यालय के जनसूचना अधिकारी को भेजी गई अर्जी में उस आदेश की फोटोकॉपी मांगी थी, जिसके आधार पर महात्मा गांधी को राष्ट्रपिता का दर्ज दिया गया है।

इस सवाल ने सरकार के सामने मुश्किल खड़ी कर दी है और इस प्रश्न पर सरकार ने हाथ खड़े कर दिए हैं। प्रधानमंत्री कार्यालय ने ऐश्वर्या की अर्जी को गृह मंत्रालय के पास भेज दिया। गृह मंत्रालय को यह अर्जी भेजते हुए कहा गया है कि इस सवाल का जवाब देना उसकी जिम्मेदारी नहीं है। इसके बाद ऐश्वर्या की अर्जी को राष्ट्रीय अभिलेखागार के पास भेज दिया गया।

छोटी सी लड़की के सवाल पर सरकार ने खड़े किए हाथ

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Finally, someone had the guts to question the "Title".though i suspect the 10 yr old girl is being used as a proxy to obtain answers.In True Sense, That Title should be conferred to him by Pakistan.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
it is actually becoming very popular to seek RTI information through third party persons.

i think there is an entire organization catering to seeking RTI data anonymously.

and it is a good thing considering our government does not give a damn about whistle-blowers.

----------

RTI Anonymous | File Anonymous Right to Information Applications in India

Ministry of Home Affairs Admits that it recommended Robert Vadra for exemption from Security Checks at Airports

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
I Hope Govt doesn't amends the rule Seeking the person Should be above 18 For filing the RTI Application.

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i am more worried about them making it mandatory for the person to prove that he has a reason behind seeking the information he is seeking.

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
every other person is referred by the title he/she holds. Ex: President, PM, CJI

only this person is referred by name.

----------

I wonder why Nobody has filed a Pil Challenging it

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i want to see if an alternative government comes to power in the future, would they bother to change this.

iCon

masoom kameena!
Regulars
May 18, 2011
Because he created India and Pakistan out of Hindustan. :dry:

Sai

Regulars
Nov 6, 2008
Mangaluru, Karnataka
i want to see if an alternative government comes to power in the future, would they bother to change this.
And remove his pics from currency notes. Also remove "Gandhi" from Govt plans. There are many plans with "Gandhi" family name..