Play by thier rules and beat them in thier own game - Astounding story !!

naveen_reloaded

>
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 2, 2007
Fictional

Excellent letter of resignation due to Facebook-checking policy; policy is unfair to both employers and prospective employees

Dear Mr. President:

Thank you very much for honouring me with the position of Director of Software Development. I value your trust and have enjoyed my first two months on the job immensely. You have a world-class team and are executing on a daring vision. It pains me to tell you this, however I am forced to resign my position as Director and from here on, I must cheer your team from a distance.

The situation is simple. As you doubtless recall, the new COO has issued a new set of employment contracts. The legalities of arm-twisting employees into signing a new employment contract when they already had a contract with the firm is her responsibility, I’ll just have to trust her when she says we can fire anyone without notice if they refuse to agree.

full story here : https://goo.gl/Z6jN1

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i was tempted to post it here. but i could not find much details on the dude himself. this one made big news on the web.

dOne

Curious
Regulars
Jul 30, 2008
Sorry but date is confusing... 1974??Facebook was never heard that time.

naveen_reloaded

>
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 2, 2007
i was tempted to post it here. but i could not find much details on the dude himself. this one made big news on the web.

any reason why forum is retriving images from the links i posted ?

Reading the disclaimer and ......... FACEPALM

Yes , sorry really i didnt see it. Still its very much a possibility .

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
heh. embedly is converting posterous posts to images thinking that they are photo blog posts. a quick hack would be to convert the link into shortlinks.