Google Play Store Updates

Yeah i know its all tested. Am in a similar field now where theres extensive testing of a new system before going live with it. So i do understand these terms.

Play ShopGoogle PlayMarketPlay MarketGoolgle is complicating it by naming so many variants ... shortcut are named as Market or Play Shop. When you click it it says it is Google Play.

yeah i read that the app was named play shop for a while. it was renamed to play store again. google play is of course stupid because it shows no connected with android. i still end up typing google android market while blogging and have to correct it 😀

I had regitered my account on Galaxy pop earlier...now i have the same account on my note...Have reset the galaxy pop and as well as now it has some other account still it shows in my account along with note :/

using a regular gmail.com address. and this is definitely new because i install a lot of apps from the web version. noticed this just a while ago.

Do one thing....Add another account to you android phone and let it run and do download an app....let it be there for about 30 mins....then remove that account and switch over to the primary account this will definately help

i think i know what i did that caused it 😕 i cleaned up the cache of one of the google services in the phone based on a comment in an ICS related thread on the XDA forum 😛 that could have caused this issue. i tried adding another account. installed a free app using it. did not really change anything 😀