set max hd?

CC has no idea.

On FB page of D2H, customers are shouting themselves hoarse over this question, but still no answer.

On FB page of D2H, customers are shouting themselves hoarse over this question, but still no answer.

means it may still be 50-50.fingers crossed.

I wudnt want D2h to waste bandwidth for this channel!

Come on... Dont tell me you are not going to watch a single game of the circus...

Surely not. This circus has spoiled not just the quality of cricket, but also the viewing of the game by the nonsensical forns of ads.Every year i just hope that IPL will flop big time some day and it will be such a nightmarish flop, that BCCI will never ever dare to start such tournaments in future.In such a situation, do u expect me to watch even a moment of this farce? 😀

Ok... Might be easier for someone who watches other things on TV... I spend very little time on TV, and whatever I do is mostly cricket. And for the next 1.5 months this is what will be available which "resembles" it 😀

1st they started "poor professionalism" by claiming 19 HD channels when there is no clue when the 7 HD channels will be started. Even airtel could have claimed 20 channels and adding the remaining in 1-2 months.

this sort of misleading ADS has to be stopped by TRAI.

Max HD, they didn't showed last yr also, so no hopes this yr too. Let them add those "promised" 7 channels first

max hd available on videocon d2h in place of star gold hd only during matches 🙂

Who told you. Max HD and Star Gold HD both are showing at present and will continue showing till 27 May 2012 😉 Enjoy !!