set max hd?

But having heard about Sony testing its HD bouquet, i thought that this was a 24x7 channel, which will have movies and other stuff after the matches. But it seems that they are in no mood to show anything except the crap tournament!

Maybe after the tournament, once it gets over. Also I was reading somewhere that its a content based channel , which I suspect may mean they have got the approval to beam only this for now.

STAR GOLD HD is still there...It got removed only from the Favourites (atleast for me this is what happened). I went back to the Favourites Menu and added STAR GOLD HD back to the favorites. I can confirm that the total number of HD channels available is now 13.

why they dont give free to view HD channels for few days from they added those?

But having heard about Sony testing its HD bouquet, i thought that this was a 24x7 channel, which will have movies and other stuff after the matches. But it seems that they are in no mood to show anything except the crap tournament!

You heard absolutely right but the channel they are testing will be launched in some where around August. Present one is an event based channel and will be removed after 27th May.

Even Sony Six HD feed will be launched in next 2 months .

why they dont give free to view HD channels for few days from they added those?

Don't expect such things in case of Event based channels. They are heavily priced by broadcasters .

Its ok friend but at least they should make it free for few days from they introduce any channel I think. Zee TV HD was free for 4-5 days from it introduced.