Tendulkar steps down as Mumbai Indians captain

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
^ Do not necessarily make great captains. There are many cases (mostly from Australia) where great players indeed made great captains

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
india should try out a non-playing captain. ganguly would be ready for that position.

----------

People do not realize that Sachin is always under tremendous pressure just because of the ridiculous expectations from fans. He carries that pressure whether he is playing for India or for MI or any other team. If he is given the added responsibility of captaining the side, it is just not humanely possible for anyone to deal with that kind of pressure. Also, Sachin knows that he is not a natural leader and the team would be better off under someone else's leadership. Bhajji proved that he is probably the best leader in the squad and the move will pay off. Wow, wow, wow...people always try to come up with reasons to bash Sachin. No matter what he does, he is always blamed. I guess this guy just cannot do enough to please 'certain' people.

I love the comments from 'certain' Cricket fanatics.

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
^ Do not necessarily make great captains. There are many cases (mostly from Australia) where great players indeed made great captains

Exceptions are always der :)

Mike Brearley I heard was a great captain, but hardly played well. I guess doing too many things at a time wont last long (eg Dhoni Captain, keeper, mainstay in ODI batting )

dsneih

da Mafia
Regulars
Aug 14, 2008
Mumbai
this was expected as i guess sachin is not full fit and we don't expect him to play all the matches ...all the best bajji ...

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
No Comments...
If you have no comments, why do you even care to leave a comment?

I guess Sachin must have taken this decision after a great thought. Need to respect it!