how is D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router for airtel broadband ?

• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 7,183

s.ricky

regulars
ISP
broadband
i am on airtel broadband and planning to buy D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port Wi-Fi Router
so please answer the following:
1. is it compatible with airtel broadband?
2. how is the Range ( for 3 floors ).
3. connectivity
4. any disconnections/signal drop?
5. security.

any other suggestion is welcome.

budget: rs 2500 -3000
Thanks

bump!so i guess no one is interested to reply...

^ Have you tried searching the forum? I seem to recall that this modem has already been discussed somewhere, though I could be wrong. I have been using a D-Link modem (not Wifi) so all I can comment on is that the brand seems solid. I have had no issues with it at all, and setting it up was a breeze as it was quite similar to the Beetel 220bx which I was replacing that had originally been provided by Airtel. Range etc. I will leave for others to comment on.

Good Perforance... no issues at all.. I am using 2750 since last 3 months for my BSNL bbnd connection.. I got it in Pune at 2300..

ahh thanks for the replies guys!! my main concern is the wifi range... how good is that? can it reach 3 floors?

ahh thanks for the replies guys!!

my main concern is the wifi range... how good is that? can it reach 3 floors?

it will work upto 5 th floor
tested

Have been using it with Airtel without any problems. Can't say if it'll reach 3rd floor...but works on my ground and first floor comfortably. In case you have purchased it by now, you can share your experience with others if the range reaches 3rd floor.