Satyamev Jayate

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 574
  • Views Views 49,467
I hope its something like "What would you do?" on abc ..
Quite a nice show ..

Considering he claims to be 'first time on television', I doubt he would have copied.

hehe. i really doubt he can do anything that has not been done/tried before 😀

Oprah rarely feature common people. Or I may be wrong. I do not see the show doing well if he is just going to bring common people for interviewing and shit like that. Indian audience does not like it. Aamir simply does not have the charisma to do what Amitabh did for KBC.

I meant Oprah is known to get 'close and personal' with her guests (celebrities). He will be doing the same with the common man. No clue about selection criteria - my guess is some local social activists from some regions.

This show is trending crazy on Facebook and Twitter. Peeps who do not watch TV are planning to catch this, so he has got the audience attention all right. He is one of the best 'personality' advertisers in Indian media today, and he has carved a niche for himself by doing so.

Considering he claims to be 'first time on television', I doubt he would have copied.
First time on television or indian television?
They can't be original for sure .. 😀

let's hope there are no elements from sach ka saamna in this show 😀 or for that matter self help or self motivation bullcrap.

According to me , it will be more like showing stories of real life heroes e.g whistleblowers who serves society a lot but spend a miserable life . Whatever they show, if it would be real it will be well accepted and welcomed . But I will hate it if he too showed planted content like Amitabh showed in KBC.

hehe. i thought whistle-blowers preferred to keep their identities secret? 😀

But 13 episodes? I understand him being busy and all that. Unless, they want a season model of the show.

KBC had a season based schedule too right? they shot for a month or two and the episodes ran for a couple of months. this is how american television works. it sucks for sure. but results in quality results in most cases 😀 cannot wait for this year's season of dexter and sherlock 😀

he always insist on quality and not quantity.................i am a big fan of him......................and agantuk is a big fan of srk i think..........donno whats wrong with Amir.....?????:nevreness: