Why i rarely post at ibf

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 11,929
Ever since the post new thread and reply thread icon has been removed,i rarely post.I find it painful to log in and then click post new thread or reply thread.I remember that when ibf went overhaul admin had removed latest posts table.After protesting he brought it back.If you want me to post regularly then plz bring back post new thread and reply icons for guests.As i del my cookies everytime i exit firefox for privacy reasons.

^^
Wow..you really asked your dad to get you a Hayabusa.. :O
My Dad would have kicked my arse out of the house...I drove a 3 gear Scooter to college during my 1st year... 😕

Was it the Bajaj Priya? 😛

What the hell.Anither thread hijack and it is being supported by the admin.There is no discipline in this forum:annoyed:

For me IBF is not only a source of information and a platform for discussion, but also provides me with decent quantities of entertainment 😉@Warthog - Give us some more interesting topics and threads to read, and we will let go of this hostage, I mean this thread.

What the hell.Anither thread hijack and it is being supported by the admin.There is no discipline in this forum:annoyed:

OK! I am taking your this thread back to the topic..Now please elaborate more and tell us why you rarely post at IBF? :angelnot:

because he is a privacy fanatic. and wants me to run this forum like anonymous runs their web projects. which is not really possible because i do not have the talented programmers to create custom products with user privacy in mind.

Was it the Bajaj Priya? 😛

It's a Classic 1986 Bajaj Cub...
Its a "old is gold" kinda deal for my dad... 😉

ah. i inherited my dad's priya scooter. had three gears. was purchased in 82 or 83 i guess. drove it for a couple of years before i got a splendor on my 18th birthday 😀

So you are warthog... 😀
Nice to meet you in virtual house buddy...!!
I've heard a lot about you in this virtual world....You really have some amazing thoughts....!!
Sorry for offtopic mate.. 😕

----------

ah. i inherited my dad's priya scooter. had three gears. was purchased in 82 or 83 i guess. drove it for a couple of years before i got a splendor on my 18th birthday 😀
It's still there...just waiting for a 100 years to pass...and then i will sell it for a million bucks..
Are you having it with you...because in just 100 years you might get more than a million bucks... 😛

Why are you so worried about privacy warthog? Any special reason?

okay here is what Icon asked about why I rarely post at IBF 1] every thread becomes rant ( for example see this one ) 2] admin contributes to rant all the time and says he has sense of responsibility ( bullocks ) 3] this forum is technical supposedly however you can find a topic which old people talk on when they gather in evening.4] this forum is with 5-10 members posting in every thread and making it look like big ( but truly it is not ) 5] This forum "was USED" by Mg to perpetrate lies about a false company. and even when it has become painfully obvious that its false admin supports Mr. Mathwe "Faker" Carley either due to money or something else enticing offered to him ( isnt it clear) 6] Forum bans members to tries to go to close to truth now since every body ( read 5 people) advised me to CHILL, I will contribute to other thread with whatever I can.... lets see okay yes I rode scooter to my college as well. It was BAJAJ grey colour..... before that I used to use cycle. and in bachelors I used activa....... also warthog you bafoon there is no priavcy on internet

1] every thread becomes rant ( for example see this one )

not really. a lot of us have fun discussing about anything ranging from a formula-1 race to the latest tech product in the market. it depends upon how you look at things. if a thread becomes annoying, i start ignoring it. there are better things to do in life than to think about threads that have gone out of hand.

2] admin contributes to rant all the time and says he has sense of responsibility ( bullocks )

i do not really operate as a moderator/admin here all the time. i participate as a regular member who participates in threads that amuse me. i have no idea how other admins or moderators manage their forums. but this is how it has been for me since day one.

3] this forum is technical supposedly however you can find a topic which old people talk on when they gather in evening.

the name of the forum is broadband forum. it does not mean we are only going to discuss about our internet connection all the freaking time. most people come here to have a good time not to ask queries about problems they are facing. this is not something that has happened only recently. this forum has been like that since the very beginning.

4] this forum is with 5-10 members posting in every thread and making it look like big ( but truly it is not )

i am not sure what you mean by big. is there a prize for having too many big threads on this forum? are we competing with someone else? i do not even get your point here.

5] This forum "was USED" by Mg to perpetrate lies about a false company. and even when it has become painfully obvious that its false admin supports Mr. Mathwe "Faker" Carley either due to money or something else enticing offered to him ( isnt it clear)

you still have not provided ANY proof that mathew lied about his company. only a few of you seem to believe that he is a fake. most of us have realized that the delays are getting out of hand and it makes no sense to remain excited about that project. it's his project not mine to continuously worry about it. we have moved on. you are probably hurt so deep that you cannot get over the trauma of it.

6] Forum bans members to tries to go to close to truth

amish was probably the only member here who was 'taking on' mathew in a proper manner. he was not banned. he left because he was not happy with my move to lock the forum. most of the people who were banned were banned for pretty apparent reason. not because they had some astonishing facts about the 'fakeness' of hayai.

----

i would like to state one thing here. if you expect this forum to be operated like other forums you visit, then sorry. i do not have any guides that tell me how to run a discussion forum on the internet. i do not check out other forums or track them to see how they are run. so please, stop comparing them with this one. folks here are fine by the way it is run.

okay here is what Icon asked about
why I rarely post at IBF
1] every thread becomes rant ( for example see this one )
Not true - We have had several interesting discussions on several topics - Using this as example of becoming a rant thread is wrong, simply because it was one when it started!

2] admin contributes to rant all the time and says he has sense of responsibility ( bullocks )
No comments - Admin has answered for himself

3] this forum is technical supposedly however you can find a topic which old people talk on when they gather in evening.
Well, one can just visit the technical sections of the forum & mostly people do come back on topic after a couple of posts

4] this forum is with 5-10 members posting in every thread and making it look like big ( but truly it is not )
Have you visited the member list section & done a statistical analysis? Well, I can tell you it is much more. And for a forum which openly talks about having only 1000+ active members , i.e who visited in last 30 days. I would even say 100 somewhat consistent forum posters is decent.

5] This forum "was USED" by Mg to perpetrate lies about a false company. and even when it has become painfully obvious that its false admin supports Mr. Mathwe "Faker" Carley either due to money or something else enticing offered to him ( isnt it clear)
Yawn! Moving on to the next question

6] Forum bans members to tries to go to close to truth
I guess "Investigative Journalism" always faces roadblocks

now since every body ( read 5 people) advised me to CHILL, I will contribute to other thread with whatever I can.... lets see
Eagerly waiting to see how you contribute & see if I can learn a few things from you as to how you one is expected to contribute to a forum

okay yes I rode scooter to my college as well. It was BAJAJ grey colour..... before that I used to use cycle. and in bachelors I used activa.......
Hmmm... Ok

also warthog you bafoon there is no priavcy on internet
Ahhmmm..... Please refrain from name calling