Connecting two Wireless Routers without physical connection

ISP
Airtel
Hi All,

Since i'm new to this forum, I don't know whether i'm posting in the appropriate area. So my sincere Apologies!!

Can anyone help me in connecting two wireless routers without any physical connection.

I have an Airtel broadband connection with Binatone (DT-845W) ADSL+wireless router. The connection and everything is fine but i'm not able to access from certain parts of my house due to range issues so i purchased a TP-Link(TL-WR740Nv2) wireless router to extend the range of the broadband connection. I tried searching Google and did what all i could but the end result was a total failure. Can any one guide me in doing what i said above?
If there is any pdf file or tutorial on accomplishing the above said problem please mail to ajeeshchandran20@gmail.com

Awaiting for the reply,
Thanks and Regards,

Ajeesh Chandran.

I thought somebody would help me for my queries? It seems like nobody is interested.
Hi All,

Since i'm new to this forum, I don't know whether i'm posting in the appropriate area. So my sincere Apologies!!

Can anyone help me in connecting two wireless routers without any physical connection.

I have an Airtel broadband connection with Binatone (DT-845W) ADSL+wireless router. The connection and everything is fine but i'm not able to access from certain parts of my house due to range issues so i purchased a TP-Link(TL-WR740Nv2) wireless router to extend the range of the broadband connection. I tried searching Google and did what all i could but the end result was a total failure. Can any one guide me in doing what i said above?
If there is any pdf file or tutorial on accomplishing the above said problem please mail to ajeeshchandran20@gmail.com

Awaiting for the reply,
Thanks and Regards,

Ajeesh Chandran.

I thought somebody would help me for my queries? It seems like nobody is interested.

and no one is obliged to help you. 🙂

Wireless routers typically advertise their speed in megabit per second(Mbps). Older Wi-Fi models offered 11 Mbps, mid-range 802.11g routers 54 Mbps and the latest 802.11n routers claim up to 450 Mbps. Consider purchasing a wireless Internet router of the same brand as at least one of your wireless network adapters. The benefit is a small one, but sometimes vendors will optimize communication protocols of their own equipment.

Re: Connecting two Wireless Routers without physical connection you need to purchase WR1500 MODEL from binatone .