wireless device

• Thread starter Thread starter sunny_ag
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,695
I've been using this router for about a month with Beam Fibre. It works quite well. The configuration is also very easy. It comes with a CD, just run the wizard on the CD, click next, next, next and it's done. You can chose options like your Network's name, type of security and password. It also asks you the type of Internection (static ip, dynamic ip etc.), as I had no idea what these meant, I tried Dynamic IP and it worked!! 😀

So this means you must connect first time and setup (with LAN wire)....
After that no need to connect any PC/Laptop to router with wire..
Just ON the router and you can connect any PC/Laptop wireless

I've been using this router for about a month with Beam Fibre. It works quite well. The configuration is also very easy. It comes with a CD, just run the wizard on the CD, click next, next, next and it's done. You can chose options like your Network's name, type of security and password. It also asks you the type of Internection (static ip, dynamic ip etc.), as I had no idea what these meant, I tried Dynamic IP and it worked!! 😀

Yes, for me it even remembers the username and password of the ISP, I've never had to enter it since I set it up. And there's also a an ethernet cable in the box of the router