Indian Premier League Updates

Looks like people are seriously fed up of it! I m just waiting to see the TRPs that this farce manages to garner.....especially throughout the season.

It boring, they should host it every 2 years and with limited teams..

^ Do not necessarily make great captains. There are many cases (mostly from Australia) where great players indeed made great captains

india should try out a non-playing captain. ganguly would be ready for that position.

----------

People do not realize that Sachin is always under tremendous pressure just because of the ridiculous expectations from fans. He carries that pressure whether he is playing for India or for MI or any other team. If he is given the added responsibility of captaining the side, it is just not humanely possible for anyone to deal with that kind of pressure. Also, Sachin knows that he is not a natural leader and the team would be better off under someone else's leadership. Bhajji proved that he is probably the best leader in the squad and the move will pay off. Wow, wow, wow...people always try to come up with reasons to bash Sachin. No matter what he does, he is always blamed. I guess this guy just cannot do enough to please 'certain' people.

I love the comments from 'certain' Cricket fanatics.

^ Do not necessarily make great captains. There are many cases (mostly from Australia) where great players indeed made great captains

Exceptions are always der 🙂

Mike Brearley I heard was a great captain, but hardly played well. I guess doing too many things at a time wont last long (eg Dhoni Captain, keeper, mainstay in ODI batting )

this was expected as i guess sachin is not full fit and we don't expect him to play all the matches ...all the best bajji ...

Sponsors might not love this, but I guess Sachin is not fit to play.

As the IPL Season V kicks off, we can discuss latest updates regarding to players & teams during the tournament here...

Greame Smith (Pune) to miss the entire IPL
South Africa news: Smith to undergo ankle surgery | South Africa Cricket News | ESPN Cricinfo

Dangerous trend continues, with Sunil Narine (Kolkata) becoming yet another player from the Windies to focus on I-P-L than Windies cricket.
Gayle, Pollard, Dwayne Bravo have already set the trend for others to follow.

IPL 2012: Sunil Narine to play entire IPL - Kolkata official | Cricket News | Indian Premier League 2012 | ESPN Cricinfo

No Comments...
If you have no comments, why do you even care to leave a comment?

I guess Sachin must have taken this decision after a great thought. Need to respect it!