IPL broadcaster still has unsold airtime

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
Good. It is high time they stopped sucking blood of the Spectators going to watch the matches with highly exorbitant ticket rates to astronomical food prices and terrible facilities.And the end result is that Big Corporates get to convert all their illegal and black money to white And Rubbish players Like ravinder Jadeja gets 10 Crs for 1 Month

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Looks like people are seriously fed up of it! I m just waiting to see the TRPs that this farce manages to garner.....especially throughout the season.

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
I have 1 question here......on 1 side people are happy with the dwindling interest levels in I P L. And on the other, all are desperate to get Max HD, which will be airing that very damn thing, which we hate!

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
I like ipl, its like daily soaps (which I dont watch). U put on TV, some match will be going on and its good entertainment. What more do u need!Anyways The ticket pricing for Bangalore this year is very very bad. The least ticket is around 1500, max is 55k.I wonder people go to watch this with that kinda money?

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
But that has spoilt the players, their game, and our viewing of cricket!

mhsabir

Xclusive
[OP]
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Crowd dwindling will keep ads, pricing and ridiculous number of matches in check.Max HD is needed cos we are addicted to the game cricket and during this period, this is what comes close to the real thing

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Yes, and the more u see, the more they will be encouraged to add the number of games? Seeing the TRPs rise, they will get greedier and increase the no. of matches, and consequently the ads?Dont get me wrong. I m not trying to impose anything.....but arent these valid questions?