Set max hd

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,397
That shows the due date according to the money in your account.
I want the due date of my Mega pack for which i have already paid.

Youll start getting phone calls!

Added in 306

Still Not added on the mobile app. I wanted to record the opening ceremony but was away! 🙁

Youll start getting phone calls!
Actually thats what i am confused about. I got the call a few days back that my subscription has ended. I didn't recharge or anything and its still working.

^ You missed nothing TBH. On the contrary, you are lucky you didn't have to watch it. It was lame. Ravi Shastri staring at the camera is shocking enough, add to that his out of the world compering. We don't need men at the border, this person and Rameez Raja from Pakistan can destroy all enemies without ever holding a weapon.

Actually thats what i am confused about. I got the call a few days back that my subscription has ended. I didn't recharge or anything and its still working.

You must be loosing cash everyday if your subscription has run out.

You must be loosing cash everyday if your subscription has run out.
True! Thanks for pointing it out! Weird way they have i must say. If the subscription has ended just stop providing channels, instead they start charging!
Huh! Need to get it done today!!

I just found out that MAX HD is free only until the duration of the IPL series. After that it will be chargeable. So I guess the price of HD gold pack will increase.

I just found out that MAX HD is free only until the duration of the IPL series. After that it will be chargeable. So I guess the price of HD gold pack will increase.

SET MAX HD is only event based channel, itll be removed after IPL from all DTH's

SET MAX HD is only event based channel, itll be removed after IPL from all DTH's

Alright. I didn't know that.