BSNL giving Too LAME pings ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Nikhil Soni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3,096

Nikhil Soni

I am very annoyed with my BSNL bb connection ..
I replaced my router but I am facing a strange problem ..
During day time After 11AM my ping goes from 70 to 200~300 🙁
This remains same till 4-5 PM then reduces to 120
And finally it gets fixed at 7 PM and comes down to 70ms[This is the Least ping i get]
But my connection is not worth to use during day time coz of such annoying pings...
I am using 750 ULD combo plan
Here is speed test results :

I don't know what to do from my side
I even complained to BSNL but they dumbos don't know what ping means :/
They said
1.Are you getting speed ?
I said yes[Speed is as per plan no issues]
2.Are you facing disconnection ?
I said NO.

Then finally they said that your connection is working as it should and their is no problem from our side..
Now what can I do ????
I am facing this problem form past 7 days and still not getting fixed .... :'(

----------

Here is tracert of google through oPen dns [I use this or google's DNS ]

I have also reset my modem 2-3 times but problem still persists

You aren't alone in this.....I think its a routing fail by BSNL, a few people were talking about it over here sometime back......

Consider the possibility that the problem could be in speedtest. A of today it shows my location in Bangalore which ain't the case.. However my net works just fine..

I told you, you cant do anything about, if they havent fixed your gateway, move on to another isp.

BSNL offers worst line quality. Not preferable unless you have no choice.

@x720 can complaining to BSNL through email will work ?

Worked for me, no harm in trying 🙂

x720 Thanx a ton for those but I want to ask you that I am from MP and these are for Banglore region ..Will they help me or I need to find other Admin of MP region ?

These are the contact details for the people who work in the noc, the ultimate authority when it comes to broadband 😉

dude there is an ultimate technique....it may sound lame but it ll work...first remove the lan cable, dsl cable(phone wire) nd switch off modemthen connect the lan cable properly followed by dsl cable nd switch on the modemafter doing this, the pings should be fine(always works for me 😀)enjoy 🙂