• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 5,420
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
wtf am I supposed to do now, it's not the matter of Rs 9 it's their blunt shitty tactics.

This is what I did to them... had a wimax connection from them... Used to pay 2100 per month for 1mbps (no FUP).... From one fine day i started getting slow speed.. same kind of customer service behavior.. they didn't solve the problem even after reporting it multiple times... funny part is that they used to close my tickets without verifying with me and there is no process to reopen a closed ticket.. every time i said my problem is not resolved they used to open a new ticket... This cycle kept on repeating for 2 months ... > Moved to BSNL> didn't pay Wimax bill for 2 months... 4000.. connection got auto closed... > Damaged their Wimax anteena completely before returning it to them... > kept their 30 Mtr cat5e cable... 2 times they called for asking money.. told them to read my mails and understand why i am not paying... also told you have right to drag me to court for taking this money.... Chapter closed... Punit

I contacted them, they said it's auto renewal I told them again, I didn't authorize it to be activated, the rep said she can't do nothing.I asked for his supervisor to come on call, as I cannot give even 1 Rupee of mine to her company needlessly.She put me on hold, refunded the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.