Should I buy it or NOT ??

• Thread starter Thread starter destroyme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,137

destroyme

ISP
In2net
Hello Frnds,This is my first post at IBF and as usual i came for the help. I recently purchased a 32' LED TV and hence looking for right service provider providing a good mix of HD as well as SD channels. Since this is the second TV at home and for the previous one we are using Tata Sky for last 3+ yrs...and frankly speaking i nvr complained abt any thing related to quality or service with tata sky but everyone knows it's costly and currently providing least no of HD channels among all players.So, my confusion from last two days is should i go ahead with Videocon d2h HD with a package total package cost ( after 1st mnth ) of Rs 350 { New Gold pack + English Movies + HD } OR Airtel dth with almost same no of channels and approx. same pricing { value sports + english entertainment + HD } .I'm not sure i've followed all the rules/guidelines of IBF for posting queries but looking for some unbaised opinions as i'm shocked to see such bad words words for Airtel dth service and frankly don;t have any idea regarding videocon.Thanx in adv..cheers 🙂

Hello Frnds,

This is my first post at IBF and as usual i came for the help. I recently purchased a 32' LED TV and hence looking for right service provider providing a good mix of HD as well as SD channels. Since this is the second TV at home and for the previous one we are using Tata Sky for last 3+ yrs...and frankly speaking i nvr complained abt any thing related to quality or service with tata sky but everyone knows it's costly and currently providing least no of HD channels among all players.

So, my confusion from last two days is should i go ahead with Videocon d2h HD with a package total package cost ( after 1st mnth ) of Rs 350 { New Gold pack + English Movies + HD } OR Airtel dth with almost same no of channels and approx. same pricing { value sports + english entertainment + HD } .

I'm not sure i've followed all the rules/guidelines of IBF for posting queries but looking for some unbaised opinions as i'm shocked to see such bad words words for Airtel dth service and frankly don;t have any idea regarding videocon.

Thanx in adv..

cheers 🙂

You can go for d2h HD , Choose your favourite channels , this will be easy to find the suited package and compare with package prices. Most of the users feed back about CC is very good, some say FB, twitter comments , complaints gives you the best solutions in d2h.

If TS has offers for multiple connections, then it can save u on costs. In future even TS will have to add channels, as soon as their space crunch is resolved. But if u really want more HD channels immediately, then D2h will be having 19 soon......so in the short run, they will be having the maximum HD channels.

thanx to both of you Revinsouza & Jaymin for replying.Ts multi-Tv option has one disadvantage, since my old tv is very OLD BPL model hence we have SD pack in it. Now for multi-TV option, my second connection will have the same package which is present with first connection...hence can;t opt for multi-TV option.Just one question .... as being said that d2h will have 19 HD channels soon, whether all channels will be part of HD channels pack with total cost of 110+tax or they will be separate or they will increase the package cost too ??Also, since digitization will be compulsory from 1st july 2012 in all four metros hence can we expect any slash of prices among diff palyers at that time [ i know i'm getting away from topic but was just curious 😀 ]thanx agn guyz for support and looking for the same ...

I dont think that the 110+tax will include all 19 HD channels. In fact from today, it does not include an existing HD channel - Zee HD. So expect prices to go up with so many new channels coming.

hmm .... so finally should i go ahead with the Videocon d2h right ?? And if there are any "points to remember" to keep in mind before finalizing videocon then also please let me know .cheers ..

U can go for it. Just check out whether their Customer support in ur area is decent enough or not. There are people around from ur location, so they wud be able to tell u.