veg or non veg

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 6,049
Man, how can anybody eat ghaas-phus their entire freaking life?

I was on a vegetarian diet for around a year.

I became very skinny.

Then I started eating mutton and chicken again.

I became normal.

^ Fish any type of fish the fresher it is the more tasty and delicious it tastes. Besides, there are ways to cook any particular type of fish. you can't use the same recipe for say a fish curry for every kind of fish (be is salt water or fresh water). Prawns come in 2 flavours the salt water ones which are caught from the sea and the semifresh water ones ( which are bred in salt+fresh water mixture mostly around coastal areas). the salt water ones are a bit stingy i dont like those, you have to up the masala or spices in it to counter the stingy-fishy smell of them. on the other hand the bred prawns are yummmmy. 🙂

well i have tried fish and prawns on my trips to goa. i was able to handle one fish dish. do not remember the name. but the problem is largely with the stingy smell. 🙂

Thats y I mentioned fresh in my my post... If its fresh it wont smell... Problem is most restaurants is they have to buy in bulk & most keep it frozen for a few days... Believe me I hate cooking fish that is not fresh... It smells 10 times worse while cooking it than while eating it... The best I have had in my whole life was on the shore of lake onterio near thousand islands where is caught a fish fresh & barbecued it 10 mins after catching it... Only marinated it with lemon juice & a little salt before cooking it... Best fish I have had by far...

food taste doesnt depends on VEG or NON VEG, it actually depends on who is the cook.

heh. hardly. govinda did a bawarchi for the family of his future inlaws but the storyline had no similarities 😀

That's why I say partially. At that point I felt it was a mix of 2/3 movies including Saudagar..

food taste doesnt depends on VEG or NON VEG, it actually depends on who is the cook.

will have 2 agree but partially.......non veg has its different taste u cant deny that.........and the bottomline is that there is no absolute truth in this world:verydrunk:

will have 2 agree but partially.......non veg has its different taste u cant deny that.........and the bottomline is that there is no absolute truth in this world:verydrunk:
I too agree but this time fully, not partially 😀