Lovely Molly

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,723
Question. Why do I see HTML 5 videos? I remember disabling them. Where is the full screen option?

weird. i get the adobe flash player here at my end. maybe the flash in your opera is misbehaving and opera is forced to load the html5 version?

----------

i am getting the flash version on opera at my end.

Strange, as flash content from other sites load fine. Let me check the YouTube settings again.

----------

Freaking bastards Google. They had sneaked me into the HTML5 trial again. God knows when.

Looks interesting 😀

maybe you opted out in another browser/browser instance? 🙂
I wouldn't even go that far. Reason being I had disabled this option when this was first introduced. Primarily because the full screen mode sucks. Another browser is ruled out since even though I occasionally venture to other browsers for some sites, I have never logged in to any Google service from a different browser in probably more than 2 years now. This is a Google prank.

----------

Oh wait, I am logged in to Google from my phone. And I do go to YouTube from there. I wonder if they assumed I was in the trial since I did not disable it from the phone?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=py10SIDKl7o&feature=uploademail

i see you there are quite a lot of horror/thriller movies coming from hollywood.....................this is just the starting............we will see a lot more of them and really groundbreaking stuff in coming years. the show has just begun.