Lovely Molly

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
[video=youtube;py10SIDKl7o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py10SIDKl7o&feature=uploademail[/video]

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Question. Why do I see HTML 5 videos? I remember disabling them. Where is the full screen option?

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
weird. i get the adobe flash player here at my end. maybe the flash in your opera is misbehaving and opera is forced to load the html5 version?

----------

i am getting the flash version on opera at my end.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Strange, as flash content from other sites load fine. Let me check the YouTube settings again.

----------

Freaking bastards Google. They had sneaked me into the HTML5 trial again. God knows when.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
maybe you opted out in another browser/browser instance? :)
I wouldn't even go that far. Reason being I had disabled this option when this was first introduced. Primarily because the full screen mode sucks. Another browser is ruled out since even though I occasionally venture to other browsers for some sites, I have never logged in to any Google service from a different browser in probably more than 2 years now. This is a Google prank.

----------

Oh wait, I am logged in to Google from my phone. And I do go to YouTube from there. I wonder if they assumed I was in the trial since I did not disable it from the phone?

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
[video=youtube;py10SIDKl7o]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=py10SIDKl7o&feature=uploademail[/video]

i see you there are quite a lot of horror/thriller movies coming from hollywood.....................this is just the starting............we will see a lot more of them and really groundbreaking stuff in coming years. the show has just begun.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Movies 1
IBF Movies 0
Sushubh Video Games 0
Sushubh Television 2
Sushubh Movies 0