Airtel introduces Super HD Plus Topup @ 135+tax with 14 HD channels

ISP
Tikona Wi-bro, Tata Photon Plus
Airtel introduces an AIO topup for all the 14 HD channels (revised) in their kitty.It is priced at 135+tax = 149 p.mThe HD channels in the pack are:1. Star Plus HD2. Colors HD3. Zee TV HD4. Star Gold HD5. Zee Cinema HD6. Star World HD7. Star Movies HD8. Movies Now HD9. Discovery HD10. NGC HD11. History TV18 HD12. ESPN HD13. Star Cricket HD14. Ten HD

This is too much...

Yes. Well done. I currently have HD Plus ( 89) and Sports HD ( 72), Total - 161, and still no Zee HD.
Now with 149 I can have all above channels 🙂

^It is there on the portal, would be useful if the portal ever worked 😛Call cc and ask them to activate this add on pack on your account.

I have removed my previous 2 HD packs and added Super HD pack. It costs 152 per month (with tax). Cost is same as my earlier 2 packs (HD Plus and Sports), now I got same channels earlier and 2 Zee HD channels. Snaps below

Zee Cinema HD

Zee TV HD

----------

Forgot to mention - After deactivating my existing HD packs by calling CC, I added "Super HD" pack by sending sms "ADD 200" to 54325 from registered mobile and within 1 minute, all HD channels started working.

Has anybody activated Zee HD?I am having minor issue with Zee HD channel.Sometimes when I change channel from some other channel to Zee HD, video is not recovered, only Audio is heard. If I change channel Up/down and come again to Zee HD, then Video is recovered.I am not sure, but I guess this is happening when we change from any SD channel to Zee HD, then Video is not recovered, but if we change from HD channel like Colors HD to Zee HD, then Video is recovered.

Most of the times it works fine for me, but sometimes this issue of no Video occurs.

Guys I'm new to Airtel Digital TV. I've got HD DVR activated today itself with Economy Sport + HD Plus. I can't see UTV Stars in HD but it was mentioned in the list of HD Plus. Any idea why?

What would be better option: Mega + HD-Plus or just "Mega HD" ?Currently I've Economy-sports + HD-Plus... planning to switch to "Mega" + "HD-Plus"... Plz advise.

According to my knowledge you get economy hd or mega hd just for 1st month on activation of hd dvr box.Otherwise you need to get the mega pack plus hd pack of your choice