Best deals on HTC One X and HTC One V in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 259
  • Views Views 25,526
HTC OneX has promising specs. After shoving up a quad core in there, hope its buttery smooth as a 4S.

Finally some sane pricing by HTC.even ONE V seems to be a good deal at 17,000 for ICS out of the box. i think it's the lowest price-point for any ICS phone in india. but could it handle ICS with it's single core 1 ghz Pro and only 512 MB Ram??

the pricing of one X was evident,if it wants to give takar to iPhone then its price should also give takar to iphone. Presently htc sensation is a steal at 22k.

About one v, pricing is a little weird. It is almost at the same price point as

god damn it. one s was the sanest of the three phones. specifications just right to make it an excellent purchase at prices comparable to S2. 🙁 i guess i would have to locate it in the grey market now. s3 is likely to be priced at around 40K. the phone is going to be a monster and would be priced just below the cheapest iPhone 4s in india. 😀

i doubt Samsung will price s3 so high now when htc one x is at 35,000.when Galaxy note was to be launched, everyone was expecting much higher pricing,but they surprised us. historically they have never priced a phone in india beyond 35,000 max. offtopic: ibf is loading really slow. showing "loading ajax.googleapics.com" for a 1-2 mins

s3 is expected to be much superior to htc one x in terms of specifications. samsung is probably going to go all out against the iPhone. it would be their premium phone for the next year or so and would have to compete with the iphone 5 which would launch in june-july period.

you can be sure that it would be a premium phone compared to all other devices available in the market. there are already talks about it featuring 2GB RAM, much much powerful processor, much much improved display and all that.

Apple has given them enough leverage to price it around 40K. it would still be cheaper than the cheapest iphone 4s in the indian market. i do not see it being priced at around 35K. which i think would be used for Galaxy nexus if they indeed launch it in the indian market. 😕

----------

HTC One X and HTC One V launched in India — Phone Mantra

dude has used the image of one s for one v. one s looks like dream actually!

I hope I am the only one missed this information till now. Flipkart listing for HTC One X says “Micro SIM Only”. Is that true?

Key Features of HTC One X

[*] Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
[*] 8 MP Primary Camera
[*] 1.3 MP Secondary Camera
[*] 4.7-inch Super LCD 2 Touchscreen
[*] 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
[*] Full HD Recording
[*] Micro SIM Only
[*] No microSD Slot
[/list] Internal Storage Capacity of 32 GB

yeap. one s also has micro-sim thingy. Apple iPhone already uses micro-sims so it should not be hard to find a cutter and a holder for regular phones. btw, discussed it with a friend. if one x is indeed priced at 35000, i am most likely getting it.

^ Yup! It’s time to RIP my HTC HERO after 2.5 years. I would expect market will list HTC One X price at around ~32-33K if its actual MRP says 35K. Let’s hope.