Poison in your toothpaste..??

• Thread starter Thread starter raman_286
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 67
  • Views Views 16,323
amway is a shit company.............very highly priced............how do u think they give moneyback to the members??????

ah so they operate similarly to how oriflame operates!

its called money power man.................this medical condition of gaining huge power and money is making elite do all kinds of wrong things.......................i think you also know about junk food being addictive..............they use chemicals which create desire for you to eat these macdonalds and dominos ............again and again. addictive.

----------

and still i like dominos and macdonald's maharaja mac:Confuzzled:

I remember a quote which said," Toothbrush is more important than toothpaste".....

you are quite right. it's mainly the mechanical action of brushing which leads to removal of plaque.

new ad of nerolac paints................shahruk ruk khan says" nerolac brings you new safe paints" ...................means erlier they were not safe....................i dont trust u even now mr ruk ruk khan ..........tomato for u:Tomato:

hmm..so conventional toothpastes are harmful..perhaps a datoon can help..this was something used for centuries in India..still used in rural areas..

Earlier Neem twig (called as ‘Datun’ in hindi) was commonly used in India for cleaning teeth and oral health. Probably that is why even without so many dental care products (variety of tooth paste, mouthwash, floss) and dentists, people used to have much healthier teeth and gums. Neem (Azadirachta indica) is widely known for its wide range of health benefits from its every part. It is popularly known as village pharmacy. Neem datun is chewed for a while in mouth which makes it a brush like stick that works as natural floss. Chewing releases extract that is bitter in taste but it is anti-bacterial. It protects teeth and gums by killing bacteria. It purifies blood and gets rid of bad breath. It has healing properties for any ulcers in mouth. Cavities, bleeding gums, plaque formation, and discoloration of teeth can all be checked by Neem datun. Neem can also protect from oral cancers.

Neem twig (datun) for Oral Health | Health/Relaxation Products

anyone noticed the white jelly peeling off after brushing from mouth..........in almost all toothpaste.........gel based or other.......its common now........i hope its not poison remaining in my mouth.:Shoot:

SLS is not poisonous or carcinogenic, just read up the wiki, if you (like me) trust it.
it can cause reactions like ulcers or irritations to people with special conditions, or by prolonged contact with skin(1 hour or more).
for special conditions there are the sensitive toothpastes.

----------

as for natural/alternative methods of oral cleaning, sure go for it, they have close to no side effects, but they also have close to no effects either.

----------

Actually SLS is not anything that the person in the email says.. she is paid for saying that.. SLS is a foaming agent, and is used in toothpastes to produce the foam. However even small quantities of it can cause irritation and drying of the hair and skin, and according to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS ) | Effects of sodium lauryl sulfate it can cause many other harmful effects.

i like how the website says "The answer is simple - it is cheap. The sodium lauryl sulfate found in our soaps is exactly the same as you would find in a car wash or even a garage, where it is used to degrease car engines."
do you know, that dihydrogen monoxide or hydroxyl acid that is present in significant quantities in packaged water bottles and even in some vegetables and fruits is also the same that is present in sewage and other vile places
Dihydrogen monoxide:

[*]is called "hydroxyl acid", the substance is the major component of acid rain.
[*]contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
[*]may cause severe burns.
[*]is fatal if inhaled.
[*]contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
[*]accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
[*]may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
[*]has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
[/list]Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

[*]as an industrial solvent and coolant.
[*]in nuclear power plants.
[*]in the production of Styrofoam.
[*]as a fire retardant.
[*]in many forms of cruel animal research.
[*]in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
[*]as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
[/list]

how many of us died due to use of toothpastes ? :bulgy-eyes:somone said about paints above. i think its the use of lead in the earlier

you may not even know ..........why u caught up "some kind" of disease , because of this.....

u guys sound like how i reacted in 3rd grade when it was told to me that my toothpaste had chalk.

----------

ah so they operate similarly to how oriflame operates!
yep amway and oriflame work in very similar ways, and so do e-biz, the childcraft/worldbook thing does too. its the same business model.