BSNL Plan Upgrade 2012

• Thread starter Thread starter daemon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,243

daemon

ISP
BSNL
All,Recently BSNL upgraded some plans to higher speeds and more download limit. Its now two months after BSNL made this change but they have not yet upgraded the lines in Gurgaon.Is anyone from Gurgaon have any idea? TN and KT seems to have implemented this.How to register complain about this with BSNL?

Where in Gurgaon ? I've spoken to my local exchange and they have implemented the new plans.

^^True...its been implemented in almost all circles...if not then there are two options...1.Check with your local exchange and ask him to do so...according to the new rules..it is necessary...2.You can pay a nice casual visit to a court and may be earn a little much..by spending some time... 🙂

Where in Gurgaon ? I've spoken to my local exchange and they have implemented the new plans.

From Sohna Road...exchange is wireless near Rajiv chowk...which is your exchange?

Sohna Road here too 😛 . My exchange is Malibu Towne (MTN) though. Have you spoken to the sdo at the wireless csc ? Have you spoken to the jto ? Also, there is this chap who handles speed profiles and stuff. I'll send their numbers across.

Yes, spoken to the SDO but he is saying that this is not yet implemented here in Gurgaon..do you know anyone in BSNL who is aware of this change? Mine too is Malibu town but everything is now handled via Wireless.

Alright. Strange. What plan are you on ? And what speed do you need ? Also, which place on Sohna Road ? Create a service request at the mis.bsnl.co.in/pgs/internet/pgwebregn.asp page, explaining the issue. Someone from exchange/server room will call you up, once again explain the issue to them. Should get fixed.0124-2334411 - Server Room.

I am on BBG Combo ULD 2150 (OLD : 1 Mbps, Updated:4 Mbps), whats your plan? was your plan was also updated in 2012? Not sure if I can send PM to you in this forum..

I'm on 1000 , no change for me, but ive spoken to the local bb guy and he says the new plans have been implemented.The link Ive given should sort your issue out. Else, call that number

Thanks x720, I have submitted the form in the link you gave. Hope they will listen. Any idea how long it will take them to call me because or else I will pay visit to the main exchange.

x720, Do you have any email ID where I can write my case? I am still waiting for the call.

Yeah, sure.

http://www.datanetwork.bsnl.co.in/aboutus.htm

Write to anyone from the broadband multiplay section. Also, try talking to the person who sets up new connections in your complex.

Im still surprised that no one called. Ive complained multiple times about low speed (after crossing fup 😛) and each time someone pays a visit or calls.

Thanks...seems you have tried and tested all options already..appreciate your quick help.