I need a copy of firmwire/NV-items backup of Huawei UMG 1831 data card

• Thread starter Thread starter rakesh6
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,962

rakesh6

ISP
Wireless Mobile Broadband
hi, can any one give me a copy of firmware/NV-items backup of their Huawei UMG 1831 data card.I think I can use it with my UMG1831 datacard which is not working after formatting with k4505 firmware.

Dude..i'm sorry..but i guess no one will give you their firmware details to you.. 😕But there is a software called nemesis...by which you can get your data card working...The source codes for your datacard[especially 1831] is available online....just google it nice and sweet..Since its not right/illegal to discuss these kinda things here...i'm not gonna give you further things....

Dude..i'm sorry..but i guess no one will give you their firmware details to you.. 😕
But there is a software called nemesis...by which you can get your data card working...The source codes for your datacard[especially 1831] is available online....just google it nice and sweet..Since its not right/illegal to discuss these kinda things here...i'm not gonna give you further things....
@volcano619 thanks ,I tried in google but it were all technical stuff and I didn't get much from them. I can't also send you message from here as it's disabled.My email id is rakeshdash6@yahoo.in plz give me some idea how to use that software.

Dude..i'm sorry..but i guess no one will give you their firmware details to you.. 😕
But there is a software called nemesis...by which you can get your data card working...The source codes for your datacard[especially 1831] is available online....just google it nice and sweet..Since its not right/illegal to discuss these kinda things here...i'm not gonna give you further things....

I found the software but it's not detecting my datacard. Every time it shows the error "scan for product error".I also tried with the new pro version of the software, but it also says "Phone not found".

I found the software but it's not detecting my datacard. Every time it shows the error "scan for product error".I also tried with the new pro version of the software, but it also says "Phone not found".
I cannot help you here... 😕
I will have to tear your device apart to try to make it work....its not a Easy process....I think the log mode is also gone...
Why did you flash it with a different datacard's firmware anyways ??

I cannot help you here... 😕I will have to tear your device apart to try to make it work....its not a Easy process....I think the log mode is also gone...Why did you flash it with a different datacard's firmware anyways ??
well , I think it will not work anymore.so better to forget it. but thanks for your interest volcano.

well , I think it will not work anymore.so better to forget it. but thanks for your interest volcano.
Sorry mate.. 🙁
Some things don't work that way...!!
No need to thanks..i didn't help you at all...to be modest....