• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,055

amar

Senior
ISP
TataSky BB, Jio-4G, Airtel-4G
I am totally confused 🙁 coz in specification they have mentioned both CDMA and GSM frequencies!!!

Available in India on Sulekha.com at Rs. 23585/-

That should be WCDMA, not CDMA

they have just launched a cdma edition of 800 in china named 800C which runs on China Telecom network. i wonder if this is the same phone 😕

i had buy a high end android phone running on cdma platform. i prefer tata indicom over my airtel for call quality. not sure about data services though.

i am talking about a modern high end device man 🙂 like the HTC One S or Sony Xperia S which are the ones on my wishlist right now. i was mostly saying that i had prefer buying a cdma version of the phone over gsm one. 😕 here is a rumor i heard. reliance was testing the cdma edition of the iPhone in mumbai with a couple of journalists. performance was excellent because of the lower network congestion. 🙂 they do not have plans to launch it in india though. 😕 (this is what i heard)

We are already using modern high end CDMA androids on indian CDMA networks. I am using HTC EVO 3D on Reliance. There are many other handset like CDMA version of Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC EVO Design, Motorola Droid 3, HTC Incredible 2 etc. available. iPhone 4S also is available for Reliance (Data does not work in that).All these are imported handsets which are programmed to run on this networks. Don't pin any hope on Reliance launching any high end official CDMA anroid.If interested, i can direct you to the right person.

their loss really. they can easily capture a good segment of the market by offering good data packages on their cdma network. i guess i would stick with the htc one s for now 🙁

CDMA-packing Nokia Lumia 800C for China Telecom goes official - GSMArena.com news
Nokia's boss and China Telecom's boss got together to announce the first CDMA Windows Phone for China - it's a version of the Nokia Lumia 800, named Lumia 800C, and it will be China Telecom's first Lumia phone.
The Lumia 800C packs all the cool features that the regular 800 has (except it swaps GSM for CDMA). That includes Nokia Maps, Drive and Music. Maps and Drive have free maps for China and other countries as usual, but tap into local content providers for better location-based services.
The 800C will come with magazine apps from Trends preinstalled (Cosmopolitan, FHM, Harper's Bazaar and Esquire) and the first 100,000 people to get the phone will be able to download Fruit Ninja and Plants vs. Zombies for free.