• Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,388

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Have ordered two books until now and both were delivered fine. One delivery took around three days. Other one took five. The second one was rated up to 14 days in delivery section so I guess they did good anyways.

I saw a deal which had a multi-card reader for Rs 2 + Rs 29 for shipping. Total Rs 31. I paid around lunch time and it reached my placeby Blue Dart next day 11AM Del > Hyd)! I was mighty impressed.

These days Indiaplaza is offering cheap deals on books. They are posting via BlueDart, reached within 2 days! Packing is good!

yo. got my first delivery very fast. and prices are pretty amazing right now!

That's cool. Has anyone used this mouse?? had my eyes set on this for a long time but the price was too steep before for a mouse

i have been looking for a laser tracking mouse for a long time now. i wonder if i should give this a try. pricing is still awkward considering the shape of the mouse. 😕

Dear Customer,

Please try us, we would be gald to serve you.

Please feel free to write back to us on sm@indiaplaza.in, if you require any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Team Indiaplaza.

Dear Customer,

Please try us, we would be glad to serve you.

Please feel free to write back to us on sm@indiaplaza.in, if you require any further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Team Indiaplaza.

thank you for being the latest social media douchebags on the forum here. people know how to contact your customer support. if you cannot respond to individual complaints on a personal basis, you are not being very helpful here.

Dear Customer,

Please mail us the details of concern to sm@indiaplaza.in, we shall address it on priority.

Warm Regards,
Team Indiaplaza.