Total Recall

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,167
Haven't watched the old one yet, while I wait for this one 😛

It may be a good thing, but only if the good points of the old one were retained, as it will be a nice watch

I just saw this movie right now. I think it was not bad for a Scifi Fans, I am just wondering in the last they show that colin farrell's character had a total recall tattoo on his arm when he went to Rekall and currently he doesn't ? so what are they trying to show he is stuck in the rekall 😛 ?

They have totally messed up the storyline compared to the old one.Better watch the old one first to join the missing parts in the new one

i must have seen the older one sometime or the other on television. do not want to go through it once again. 😀 would see the new one. if it makes sense fine. otherwise, it would be just another movie for me 😛

Older movie had the coherent story. It was explicitly mentioned why the hero was doing what he was doing, which the new movie skipped it.

The old one also had Arni in it 😛

need to watch the old one now..haven't seen it for way too long so can't remember much but remember Arni actually was wearing fat women costume in it which was funny when he came out from it 😛

btw no one seemed to have answered my question ?

In the last they show that Colin Farrell's character had a total recall tattoo on his arm when he went to Rekall and currently he doesn't ? so what are they trying to show he is stuck in the rekall

hmm..inception still had interesting ending lol... but here it makes no sense he had the logo before he was juiced and later not so it means he was dreaming all this 😛