Airtel using abusive songs for CC calls

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 9,163
S

sTrOnTiaBOnd

If the CC holds on you then you hear an airtel song which also mentions kutte,kaminey.Should i complain to I &B ministry?

Hahahaha, which song btw ? 😛

LOLSince last few days i too have had to contact them several times regarding gprs outage in a particular area. And i was just thinking about posting the "kutte, kaminey" thing over here. For those who don't know what all this is about: Airtel plays part of its 'har friend zaroori' song while the CC call is on hold. And the prominent part of the lyrics of that part of the song is "kutte, kaminey"

but should i complain?

why not. kick some arse.

----------

i can see you are deeply traumatized by this mischief from airtel.

dude get a life....u worse than a 10 yr old kid....go tell mommy...why troubling the I & B ministry for all this small things....

dude get a life....u worse than a 10 yr old kid....go tell mommy...why troubling the I & B ministry for all this small things....

and you created an account here just to tell him that. Some effort 😛

actually he is right. most of the times offensive ads continue to run on television, radio and other mediums because no one complains.

i have read a couple of times in media that regulatory bodies say that they cannot take any action unless someone complains.

and using profanities on a national advertisement is not a small offense. it might sound cool to our generation but it is offensive in nature.

if it is against the regulations applicable on our country, it has to be made accountable...

whether it is small or big.

hahahaha....dude had to....such a kiddo i have never seen in my life ....its just an advert...y doing all this rubbish...

sorry to say, it is because of people like you this country is in such a disarray. he raises a valid point and you are mocking him for being sensitive. he does not find it funny. he is not doing it for sarcasm. but i appreciate that he is ready to make an effort to complain against an ad that is definitely poor in taste.

then do one thing there are many shows shown on the tv...which is only for entertainment stop all that...showing nudity on national television is also not rite....

----------

and next time see urself in the mirror...then talk abt me and my country....

hahahaha...u got to be kidding me man....where do u get all this thinking frm....what makes u think that i am frm airtel....dude no disrespect to u but ill ask u something airtel used kutte and kamine on their ad...ur so angry on that....but when many tv shows show nudity that is good for children to see rite....?????