Airtel using abusive songs for CC calls

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 93
  • Views Views 9,162
hahahaha....dude had to....such a kiddo i have never seen in my life ....its just an advert...y doing all this rubbish...

the standards of this generation has deteriorated for sure..............thats why the language they are putting to this generation is no longer offensive :hopelessness:

ya rite that is y people get mad when they hear such language....but when pamela anderson is nude on indian Television that is rite....

then do one thing there are many shows shown on the tv...which is only for entertainment stop all that...showing nudity on national television is also not rite....

----------

and next time see urself in the mirror...then talk abt me and my country....

you mean that just because 1 thing is wrong and is not stopped (till now) ......................we should embrace 2nd wrong thing also..........thats ur justification.....??????

The good thing is that there is a an advertising regulatory body in India to which one can complain. They are pretty effective in addressing the same too.

@karan ...........so unless nudity doesnt stop...........1 should not try to complain i&b about this?????

Here, this is the site: The Advertising Standards Council of India - Home

You can complain online The Advertising Standards Council of India - COMPLAINTS

----------

This is the code for advertisements in India: The Advertising Standards Council of India - ASCI CODES

Note this point:

To ensure that advertisements are not offensive to generally accepted standards of public decency. Advertisements should contain nothing indecent, vulgar or repulsive which is likely, in the light of generally prevailing standards of decency and propriety, to cause grave or widespread offence

so if nudity is for entertainment then explain me the meaning of kutte and kamine plzzz.....i know its very wild and exciting to see nudity....stop that first that is more abusive to children....they can get a much more dirty thinking than saying kutte and kamine

----------

i never said dont complain this is a public forum....write whatever u want to....ur views....i am just saying address the bigger problem which will affect the future and the culture of this country

----------

@TOOCOOL what do u mean by try to complain....we are all grown ups and we can think logicaly like u do sir....no disrespect to anyone....

why till now u didnt complain about nudity to i&b @karan??????? who stopped u??? mommy????

have done many times....but the people like u who get petty issues they dont have time to address other issues....be logical sir....think....and dont think like a indian or an american...or a pakistani think like a human....what is more abusive....

so u have done it..........????? i dont believe you................but still ok for 1 second lemme assume its true................you have done ur bit.what is the issue if some1 is offended and want to complain about an ad or something...............whats the problem to you???? big or small an abuse is an abuse.

@TOOCOOL read earlier post....u taking as if i have tied him up and not letting him complain....this is a public forum and anyone has the rite to say their views....i never said dont complain....i said be human and think logically abt ur actions....

----------

i can say the samething to u...what is ur problem...i am talking to him....but there is a great diff between u and me....so lets leave it here and behave like a grown up...huh

whose stopping you again....???? mommy????

----------

grown up???? huh gimme a break.:baby:

have done many times....but the people like u who get petty issues they dont have time to address other issues....be logical sir....think....and dont think like a indian or an american...or a pakistani think like a human....what is more abusive....

I can sense a revolutionary in you. The next Che Guevara perhaps. Young guys like you will bring about the renaissance our country badly needs. Thank you for the gyaan. Much appreciated.

Now let others carry on with the petty topic? I am sure you have more important priorities - like saving the world - than wasting time here.

hahahahaha....ok...u proved urself....hahahahahahahahahahahaa....that ur TOOCOOL.....hahahahaha....kiddo

hahahaha....dude had to....such a kiddo i have never seen in my life ....its just an advert...y doing all this rubbish...

dude get a life....u worse than a 10 yr old kid....go tell mommy...why troubling the I & B ministry for all this small things....

grown ups talk like that...????:upset: