Tata Docomo : best 2g internet speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajiv tariyal

ISP
Micromax mmx352 g data card
Tata docomo is giving 15 KB/s downloading speed .It is also showing 3g signal in 2g sim.One month ago Tata docomo downloading speed was dropped to 2 - 7 KB/s.It was also not showing 3g signal.But now it is working fine.Also its 2g internet charges are quite cheap as compare to idea, vodafone, airtel.These are giving 1gb for rs. 98 ( 1 month) while tata docomo is giving 4gb for rs 95.Also its speed is same or even bettter than them.In term of cost uninor, reliance ,aircel are cheaper than tata docomo but their internetspeed is 2 - 10 KB/s. So you will not be able to use all the internet data.Hence TATA DOCOMO is the best option for internet as it is giving better speed in cheap cost.

Well, they're blocking 3G access to SIMs having 2G GPRS packs activated. It used to work just the same for me, but lately they've blocked 3G access. Again back to crap 2 - 3KBps speed, and very unstable. Have stopped using it since then.@TATADOCOMO Please don't bother asking me the details as I'm no longer interested in Tata Docomo unless you revert things back to what is was before.

I am using data card for internet .Sometime it shows 2g signal only.In such case you should choose "network connection" as menual (in data card).In the list choose tata docomo UMTS /HSPA.You will get 3g signal.If it shows no signal then wait for some time.After some time it will show 3g signal.fast downloading speed mentioned above in the article is only with 3g signal.With 2g signal it is giving same speed as you mentioned.

I am using data card for internet .
Sometime it shows 2g signal only.
In such case you should choose "network connection" as menual (in data card).
In the list choose tata docomo UMTS /HSPA.
You will get 3g signal.
If it shows no signal then wait for some time.
After some time it will show 3g signal.

fast downloading speed mentioned above in the article is only with 3g signal.
With 2g signal it is giving same speed as you mentioned.

Well, I used to do the same thing. It no longer works. Check this thread out:

https://broadband.forum/tata-docomo/75765-bad-news-tata-docomo-customers/

I know about it.I also suffered from the same problem.But now this problem is cured as far as dehradun is concerned.I am getting 3g signal with 2g tata docomo sim .Also downloading speed is 15KB/s

Status
Not open for further replies.