usage exceeded speed 10-20kbps

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknowntata

ISP
tataphoton plus
helloi am currently residing in visakhapatnam. i am using tata photon 5 gb unlimited plan on an avg i got like 50-60kbps.the max i had seen is 150-180kbps.after i exceeded my 5 gb usage now i am getting 5-15kbps. at the most i am getting 20kbps where as i am promised 155kbps and during that 5 gb usage i was promised 3.1mbps. i really wonder wether for my region is it really fare to get this much speed for what i pay.by the way its the browsing speed not downloading speed.i wonder if its not fare any thing can be done tata photon no 9246211672

The promised is 155Kbps which actually translates to 10-15KBps. Notice the small 'b' and capital 'B'. You are getting what is being advertised.

The promised is 155Kbps which actually translates to 10-15KBps. Notice the small 'b' and capital 'B'. You are getting what is being advertised.

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us the Tata Photon Plus connection details, along with screenshot of the speed for your device to the given below e-mail id, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Further, we request you to test your device speed from the below sites.
speedtest.com: The Leading Speed Test Site on the Net, TestMySpeed.com modem speed tests. Test internet connection speed. Bandwidth speed test Cable DSL.

We assure you that we are committed to resolving the issue to your satisfaction.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and Regards,
Customer care
Tata Docomo.

I think once you cross the maximum cap of the plan the speed goes down. I am from Patna and I have got bandwidth of around 35 to 40 Kbps after hitting the cap. Earlier it was decent bandwidth of around 150 kbps on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.