Got new Act Broadband connection

• Thread starter Thread starter dudenk2007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 46
  • Views Views 16,009
Hi, AECS layout the infrastructure work is on full swing and you should get the connection from first week of April.

rgds

@ACTian

Since 10 days, there is no response for my new connection request (near hoodi Circle). Could you help? Is it not available there yet?

Actually i had 1 laptop and used ta ta photon plus now i have two users so i cannot buy to dongles so i thought of planning which one to buy.i am home user and an heavy download-er i have searched for many ISP's now i have 3 airtel,bsnl and act.airtel i cannot because it is a bit costly 😛 😛 and no network coverage in my area.last i am left with BSNL and act tell me the best one in terms of everything. 🙂 regards...

@ACTian

Since 10 days, there is no response for my new connection request (near hoodi Circle). Could you help? Is it not available there yet?

Hi we are available on limited areas near hoodi circle so pl mail me your address to confirm the availability.

Rgds

Hi we are available on limited areas near hoodi circle so pl mail me your address to confirm the availability.

Rgds

I have mailed you with complete address...

hello is there any network coverage in LR Bande near Shampura? and where is your office?

yo! wth i called up the KUMAR something i got an sms .i called him for the connection.he said that we have to keep the Tv connection then only they will provide the internet connection.you people never mentioned about cable internet.too bad 🙁 .and cable Internets are too bad i have heard.you people said it is fiber and now i understood.and why aint your website opening. yo ACtian clear my doubts.please.regards

yo! wth i called up the KUMAR something i got an sms .i called him for the connection.he said that we have to keep the Tv connection then only they will provide the internet connection.you people never mentioned about cable internet.too bad 🙁 .and cable Internets are too bad i have heard.you people said it is fiber and now i understood.and why aint your website opening. yo ACtian clear my doubts.please.
regards

We are only providing fiber and no cable? Whom did you speak and what exactly he meant? He might have asked you to retain the present cable connection for TV, else the local cable operator will cut the fiber to retain his cable revenue-as in some cases customers disconnect the cabletv once they get high speed BB thereby causing trouble.

Rgds

We are only providing fiber and no cable? Whom did you speak and what exactly he meant? He might have asked you to retain the present cable connection for TV, else the local cable operator will cut the fiber to retain his cable revenue-as in some cases customers disconnect the cabletv once they get high speed BB thereby causing trouble.

Rgds

As i said i already mentioned it is kumar.one more thing i asked do you have network coverage in LR bande near shampura?he said i have no network coverage and said he will give me my connection only if i have cable connection in my home.
thank you

Hi, currently we do not serve benson town.

rgds
Hi Actian,
Applied the connection today in Benson Town. Applied for 999/- plan. Let's hope the installation and activation is done soon. MY CF # 31438 in case if you can speed up the installation as been waiting for ACT from Jan'12.

Hi Guys,I am staying in ISRO Layout, Bangalore, and struggling to get broadband connection in my area. Anybody knowing of any ISP providing connection in ISRO layout? Currently stuck on Reliance Netconnect+. Thanks.