Online Recharge down after TRAI Regulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Tikona Wi-bro, Tata Photon Plus
Hey Guys,After TRAI's notice to revise packs was passed, i am not being able to recharge online.It shows it is going updation wrt to TRAI's new norms. Any idea when it will be back in place?

Which Operator ??

I like how operators put the blame on TRAI regulations, without specifying which regulation they are responding to.

Well, im talking about Docomo here. I'm new to this forum so missed posting under Docomo tag.TRAI recently came up with new guidelines to simplify packs, so the website is still under revision. Its been a week now 🙁

Try Paytm or your bank's online recharge facility.

Well, im talking about Docomo here. I'm new to this forum so missed posting under Docomo tag.

TRAI recently came up with new guidelines to simplify packs, so the website is still under revision. Its been a week now 🙁

Yes, you are right. May be they would have stopped all existing denominations and new denominations would have released. If now will be done within few days.

I am not able to recharge my 3G account due to this 🙁Very bad! Hope its back online soon. BTW it was down since Friday.

By the Way the Special Recharge Feature of Tata Docomo is still down more than a week now .. and seems they are hiking the prices , got a sms that service charge has been increased to 12.3% as per the Union Budget as well ..also now the GET SMS for missed call alerts are being charged at 1Rs against the earlier 25 Paise .

I am not able to recharge my 3G account due to this 🙁
Very bad! Hope its back online soon. BTW it was down since Friday.

Didn't you try Paytm special recharge section..??

NO. BTW I guess now 3G recharge is working. But I couldnt try as I am on 2G plan currently. Will try after 2G plan expires.

Docomo has released new plans for MH circle - http://www.tatadocomo.com/pdf/gsm-prepaypacks-mh.pdf
It could be available for other circles as well.

3G recharge is still down...its still showing that TRAI regulations $#!t...

[h=1]The website you are trying to access is busy.Please try after some time[/h]There was no response from the application web server for the page you requested.
Please notify the site's webmaster and try your request again later.

Getting above message when I try to access GSM online recharge page.
Anybody successfully recharged Docomo GSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.