Online Recharge down after TRAI Regulation

abhishek.techie

[OP]
Regulars
Feb 23, 2012
Hey Guys,After TRAI's notice to revise packs was passed, i am not being able to recharge online.It shows it is going updation wrt to TRAI's new norms. Any idea when it will be back in place?

GeorgePB

Regulars
Jan 20, 2010
ANON
I like how operators put the blame on TRAI regulations, without specifying which regulation they are responding to.

sanke1

Aug 1, 2005
Mumbai
Too vague.Which regulation, which operators or only DoCoMo, which online recharge site?

abhishek.techie

[OP]
Regulars
Feb 23, 2012
Well, im talking about Docomo here. I'm new to this forum so missed posting under Docomo tag.TRAI recently came up with new guidelines to simplify packs, so the website is still under revision. Its been a week now :(

rodeoz

Mirror Cracking Material
Regulars
May 21, 2011
Delhi
Try paytm or your bank's online recharge facility.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
Well, im talking about Docomo here. I'm new to this forum so missed posting under Docomo tag.

TRAI recently came up with new guidelines to simplify packs, so the website is still under revision. Its been a week now :(

Yes, you are right. May be they would have stopped all existing denominations and new denominations would have released. If now will be done within few days.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
I am not able to recharge my 3G account due to this :(Very bad! Hope its back online soon. BTW it was down since Friday.

ragavindia

Regular
Regulars
May 17, 2007
Chennai
By the Way the Special Recharge Feature of Tata Docomo is still down more than a week now .. and seems they are hiking the prices , got a sms that service charge has been increased to 12.3% as per the Union Budget as well ..also now the GET SMS for missed call alerts are being charged at 1Rs against the earlier 25 Paise .