Which Low End Air Cooler to get?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,537
one thing i know about coolers is that the ones that stay inside the house are not very effective. they generate too much humidity.

go for higher end ones like bajaj,symphony etc there performance is very close to AC's from my experience encountered in a shop.

I used to have one by Kenstar. Costed 5k or something. You could put in water and ice. It was pretty decent but the main problem was noise, it was pretty difficult to sleep with it switched on.

i have bajaj while buying i made a mistake by not checking the noise it makesso make sure to compare the noise between 2-3 options and go for the one with low noise.

kenstar and symphony are leaders in air coolers. but this may sound cheap but also reasearch aluminium coolers. they're a 1~2k costly tan air coolers but they are far more effective in cooling air than plastic body coolers.The aluminium cooler at my friends place will beat the shit outta our kenstar coolers which costed 8k two years back

Air Cooler is not good for health,more moisture cause problem in bone joints in hand and leg.