:( help please!!!

marsh21

[OP]
Mar 25, 2012
Im using Rs15 GPRS pack on mobile but from few days back im very annoyed by this and it still consume my prepaid balance when i already have gprs activated. The problem is,When i turn off my internet i get a popup message : call charge: -910.00kb for browsing session,Balance:bal Rs50.26, Your Balance in GPRSB1 is 479930.00 KB Expiring on 28:03:2012. Volume consumed: 901KBs.

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
I am also getting above message for my 3G. But are you sure your prepaid balance is getting deducted? I have checked several times, my balance (in Rupees) always remains same. Its just my data balance (GPRS) going down after every session.

TATADOCOMO

Regular
Regulars
Jul 24, 2009
Dear Marsh,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com'

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Im using Rs15 GPRS pack on mobile but from few days back im very annoyed by this and it still consume my prepaid balance when i already have gprs activated. The problem is,When i turn off my internet i get a popup message : call charge: -910.00kb for browsing session,Balance:bal Rs50.26, Your Balance in GPRSB1 is 479930.00 KB Expiring on 28:03:2012. Volume consumed: 901KBs.

----------

Dear Customer,

Kindly provide us your Tata DOCOMO number, your alternate contact number and email ID so that we can get in touch with you. You can also go to the following link - Tata DOCOMO Chat to get your query resolved through a Live Chat with our Customer Care executive or mail us the exact details of your complaint to 'social@tatadocomomarketing.com'

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.
I am also getting above message for my 3G. But are you sure your prepaid balance is getting deducted?
I have checked several times, my balance (in Rupees) always remains same. Its just my data balance (GPRS) going down after every session.