Does BSNL provide an email account ..????

• Thread starter Thread starter raman_286
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,711

raman_286

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I have a bsnl broadband connection with 750ULD plan...My IP starts with 117.xxx..... I think BSNL provides some kind of email account also..correct me if I am wrong..How do I access that account..??

hmmmmm........I think no one's got a clue...

that info should have been in the letter u rcvd where ur user id pass n other details were provided

They used to, a long kong time ago, akin to mtnl. They still do, you need to registered through the exchange. Frankly, why would anyone want a bsnl id in todays day and age.

yes, they do Login ur login ID and pwd should work

there are some online services that dont accept gmail, yahoo, hotmail or other free accounts, they ask for an ISP email..so sometimes u might need one.

Yup..its working......everyone using bsnl should at least open it once.....we have paid for it....

----------

Oh no.....thats crappy....thats why I tried it......a strict no no for important mails....

yes, they do Login ur login ID and pwd should work

there are some online services that dont accept gmail, yahoo, hotmail or other free accounts, they ask for an ISP email..so sometimes u might need one.
That's right for e.g the Truecrypt forum requires an ISP based email add for registration.