Does BSNL provide an email account ..????

raman_286

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 2, 2011
Ambala
I have a bsnl broadband connection with 750ULD plan...My IP starts with 117.xxx..... I think BSNL provides some kind of email account also..correct me if I am wrong..How do I access that account..??

Jok3r

Why So Serious ?
Regulars
Dec 1, 2010
Calcutta
that info should have been in the letter u rcvd where ur user id pass n other details were provided

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
They used to, a long kong time ago, akin to mtnl. They still do, you need to registered through the exchange. Frankly, why would anyone want a bsnl id in todays day and age.

cyberwiz

Regulars
Mar 11, 2005
Delhi
yes, they do Login ur login ID and pwd should work

there are some online services that dont accept gmail, yahoo, hotmail or other free accounts, they ask for an ISP email..so sometimes u might need one.

raman_286

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Aug 2, 2011
Ambala
Yup..its working......everyone using bsnl should at least open it once.....we have paid for it....

----------

Oh no.....thats crappy....thats why I tried it......a strict no no for important mails....

Raditz

Regular
Regulars
Jul 14, 2007
yes, they do Login ur login ID and pwd should work

there are some online services that dont accept gmail, yahoo, hotmail or other free accounts, they ask for an ISP email..so sometimes u might need one.
That's right for e.g the Truecrypt forum requires an ISP based email add for registration.