Aashiqui 2

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Aashiqui 2 Star Hunt on YouTube!

----------

damn. this post led me to purchase the Aashiqui soundtrack from Flipkart.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
It remains one of my favourite albums till date. The 90s had some really good music. There was also Saajan from the Nadeem Shravan duo

xmen360

Regular
Regulars
Feb 17, 2008
Donno what nadeem-shravan were smoking those days.... but they produced some real good music in those times. Aashiqui is my fav album of those times....kumar sanu ftw !! ... oh good old memories. :p

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
^ Yea, you know not everyone would like to work for free like you do!

gaurang08

Regular
Regulars
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
^ Yea, you know not everyone would like to work for free like you do!

Aah true I will never purchase movies , songs , softwares ( except for anti virus ) ..

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
Donno what nadeem-shravan were smoking those days.... but they produced some real good music in those times. Aashiqui is my fav album of those times....kumar sanu ftw !! ... oh good old memories. :p

i remember those days.......sanu was(is) my favorite singer of all time.........and there was a song countdown on dd2 channel............and out of top 20 songs 8-10 used to be sung by kumar sanu..........wow....what carzy days those were:mml:

ashish

Addicts
Regulars
Jul 21, 2011
Mumbai
^^^^you must be referring to superhit muqabla which i think used to come on sundays. good old memories!!!@IMWow..Dil Se is one of my favorite albums,, one of rahman's best, even after 14 yrs those songs don't sound jaded or outdated. Out of the 6 songs on the album, i felt only "satrangi re"was not upto the mark, Rest were all blockbusters