• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1,930

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOG8lwnZO6U&feature=sharemessed it up with autotune. what is the point of being a singer if you are not going to sing in your own voice?

Considering his brother still behaves like a kid, I don't see any reason why big bro should feel much older 😀

dude needs to realize he is not in his 20s/30s anymore.

Considering his brother still behaves like a kid, I don't see any reason why big bro should feel much older 😀

whts wrong in the song??
I guess he's singing for Pawan Kalyan (though I cant understand a word of it)--A Southie star

baba sehgal has a celebrity brother?

Ah never mind, I was in zombie state when I wrote that. For a moment I thought I was writing about Daler Mehndi

lol. yeah. mika was the only person that came to my mind when i read that post. had to google around to confirm if i missed on some popular brother of sehgal 😀 found some instagram photos from dudes calling him bhai. i guess it was just a figure of speech 😀

well it did not make any sense to me when i first found out that they were brothers. so the recall value is even higher for me 🙂