Myntra Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

IBF

Shitposter

I wanted to order quite a lot of products from Myntra but for some reason (obvious reason) I had to give a shot with a small order first.

So that I can have an idea of their service and product quality.

I am disappointed because of two things.

First, I placed two orders and they cancelled one of them.

Second, they shipped a very bad quality product to me and they didn't even bother to reply that I sent to support regarding cancellation of the other order.

P.S I mailed them right away when I received the email which stated cancellation of the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
tried dealing with them on twitter?

You don't have to quote the entire post, looks hideous.

Do you see the cracks in the logo?

what is the quality issue....????
all those lines and spots on the design. O.O it shouldn't be like that unless its bought from a roadside shop

i have kind of same type of t shirt bought 3 years back..........and that logo is written is same kind of style..........looks like the peeled of logo.........its the "style" to me cracks looks part of the style.:Shave:ever worn torn jeans....?????

the cracks are not uniform. and they do not look to be visual in nature to me. i mean if it was the design, it would have been a bit more uniform and the print itself would have cracks in them. what the tee-shirt has currently is like it has been washed by hand and brush and that has damaged the print on the shirt. personally, i hate buying tees with prints like these because they peel off very fast.

ever worn torn jeans....?????

It's not a torn Jeans mate, otherwise I would have been out wearing it 😀

The advertised product looks like this;

ah well. the photo has cracks on the design. so i guess this is by design. 🙁

you tweeted them a link to my post in the thread 😕 they are going to be mighty confused.

heh. i do not think the tee-shirt above has a stylized logo. i think it's just messed up 😀

bought it from GLOBUS............not from roadside.:Shoot:

----------

it was not exactly like that before...........but still was messed up :biggrin: