Poor Quality Clothing- Myntra

Samuel

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
I wanted to order quite a lot of products from Myntra but for some reason (obvious reason) I had to give a shot with a small order first.

So that I can have an idea of their service and product quality.

I am disappointed because of two things.

First, I placed two orders and they cancelled one of them.

Second, they shipped a very bad quality product to me and they didn't even bother to reply that I sent to support regarding cancellation of the other order.

P.S I mailed them right away when I received the email which stated cancellation of the order.

Pic of the product delivered to me.

https://imgur.com/OUix6

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
i have kind of same type of t shirt bought 3 years back..........and that logo is written is same kind of style..........looks like the peeled of logo.........its the "style" to me cracks looks part of the style.:Shave:ever worn torn jeans....?????

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
the cracks are not uniform. and they do not look to be visual in nature to me. i mean if it was the design, it would have been a bit more uniform and the print itself would have cracks in them. what the tee-shirt has currently is like it has been washed by hand and brush and that has damaged the print on the shirt. personally, i hate buying tees with prints like these because they peel off very fast.

Samuel

[OP]
Regulars
Nov 7, 2010
Delhi/NCR
ever worn torn jeans....?????

It's not a torn Jeans mate, otherwise I would have been out wearing it :D

The advertised product looks like this;