High Voltage line and a faulty line.

• Thread starter Thread starter siddh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,627

siddh

ISP
bsnl
Dear All,There r 2 cases here in the post. One of my friend who has a phone connection wants a broadband and the bsnl (contractor) people say its a high voltage line and have asked him first to go to the exchange and ask the exchange people to reduce the voltage without which a broadband connection is not possible. My friend's neighbour has a bsnl phone and a broadband connection but his connection is not high voltage. So guys what is a high voltage line? Where does he complain other than the exchange if things don't move. Now my case. I have shifted to a new place and i also want a bsnl phone and a broadband connection. Mine the bsnl contractor says is a faulty line. So in my case i won't get a phone let alone a bb connection. My neighbor is using a bb connection which just the other side of the wall and all day long he teases me. Again if things don't move at the exchange level where do i complain?RegardsSid.

Is this a joke?

Sshh guys he has a problem. To start with I must add you should not hang out with your neighbour all day. It's not healthy 😛The high voltage is because everyone around you are using broadband. Voltage goes through modem in the line... Ask the contractor to switch off all modems around then you will get a low voltage line..😀

^^He might actually believe you and compound his misery 😛In a nutshell, go to the exchange, fill up the form for landline and bb, wait for a few days, enjoy your connectionElse, seeing that youre in pune, try airtel

Guys Yes the bsnl people are telling me this. I have been called after 15 days to the exchange to check with the status. Everybody is welcome to join me. I have been using bsnl for the last 7 years or more from the days of dialup. After i get the phone line i better switch to dialup. No more broadband misery. Sid.

There must be some miscommunication between BSNL guys and Sid! ..lolzz..what the hell is High Voltage Line....Dude! :Boy hot:

hey its at my friends place. I have shifted to a new place and i want a new line. My friend already has a bsnl telephone line and he needs a bsnl bb connection. He was told that his line is high voltage.

Dont get us wrong Sid! Actually I heard this first time in my life! 🙂